This is just a quick clip I made of part of the Barbie collection for you tube. I have more videos and photos comming to showcase the true beauty of this collection. I hope you enjoy this clip!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Here is a bit of Barbie collector information I want to share with any novice collectors. This will help you better understand my posts about specific items.
There are 10 different scales in regards to collecting Barbie's they're graded from C1 to C10.
C10 is considered in mint condition where C1 is considered not as good condition and that includes the box and all the accessories that are with Barbie and if she has ever been taken out of the box.
MIB Mint in the Box that means that the dolls have never been taken out before.
*MIP - it means that all the accessories are in the original packaging but the doll might of been taken out of the box.
*MNP - means mint no box the doll is in pristine condition but the there's no box to go with it.
*MN - means interchangeable and excellent with describing the dolls condition.
* NRFB - Never Removed From Box
* MIB - Mint in the original factory box.
* Sealed - Never opened.
* MIP - Mint in original factory packaging.
* A/O - All original. The item comes with everything it was originally released with.
* NM - Near mint.
* MNB - Mint, no box.
* MNP - Mint, no package
* Exclusive - Created exclusively for a particular retailer or distributor; no other store will carry this particular item.
* Collector's Edition - An upgrade edition of an item that includes special goodies such as DVD extras, production artwork and the like, however not all Collector's Editions are Limited Editions.
* Limited Edition - Only a certain number of this release or item was produced so once they're gone, they're gone. All limited editions would be considered to be collector's editions.
* HTF - Hard to find.
* Prototype - Products that never actually made it to market. What you're buying is the original design sample.
* Mint & Complete - The item is in mint (excellent) condition and has all of the extras it should.