Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Vintage Barbie Collection For Sale

I love everything Barbie. I have been an avid Barbie lover and Barbie collector for over 15 plus years years now, and I still add to the collection on occasion when I come across really great vintage Barbie dolls or accessories. This extensive vintage Barbie collection is FOR SALE and includes everything from a number of 1960's Ponytail Barbies & Swirl Ponytail Barbies MIB & MNP to a fabulous collection of 1961 Bubble Cut Barbies MNP & MIB. The collection also includes vintage MIB & NMP Casey's, Julia's, Stacey's, Francie's, Ken's, Midge's, Skipper's, Tutti's, Skooter's and more as well as a great selection of both vintage Barbie clothing and Barbie cases. The collection also includes some Barbies from the 70's, 80's and 90's as well. I have been very fortunate in my years of collecting to come across a number of beautiful MIB and MNP vintage Barbies and friends, and the collection currently lists over 550 beautiful collector Barbies and accessories. This is just a brief little view of a few of the dolls from the collection. This Barbie collection is FOR SALE and I am happy to provide more information to any serious collectors or dealers. Please visit my you tube page to view Barbie clips, videos and see more of my collection. You may e-mail me at barbiedolls4sale@yahoo.com to get a complete list of all items in the collection. Please note I am only interested in selling this as a full collection so please DO NOT contact me to inquire about certain dolls or accessories. Again this Barbie collection will only be sold as just that a Barbie collection and will not be sold seperately. I will be adding more clear photos and videos to show in detail all the beauty of this fabulous Barbie collection so please check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment